International Cannabis Business Conference To Host Virtual Global Cannabis Symposium June 9th
The International Cannabis Business Conference (ICBC) is excited to announce that we are hosting a virtual cannabis symposium on June 9, 2020. The ICBC’s in-person events are known worldwide for providing unparalleled information from true experts in the cannabis industry and important public policy information from leading regulators and elected officials.
ICBC’s Virtual Global Cannabis Symposium will offer the same world-class experience for attendees, but this time it will be provided virtually (including an enhanced virtual networking platform) so that attendees can enjoy the event from the comfort of their own homes.
Renowned travel writer, author, activist, and television personality Rick Steves will provide the keynote address for the Virtual Global Cannabis Symposium. Steves is one of the most recognizable and beloved individuals on earth and is also a longtime cannabis advocate. In addition to hosting his acclaimed travel shows, Rick Steves has endorsed and publicly campaigned for numerous cannabis reform efforts. We are very proud to have him as part of our virtual event.
In addition to Rick Steves, the ICBC Virtual Cannabis Symposium will also feature other cannabis advocates, industry experts, and celebrities, including:
- Actor and musician Tommy Chong
- National Cannabis Industry Association co-founder and Executive Director Aaron Smith
- 4-time NBA Champion John Salley
- Peter Homberg, partner at leading international law firm Dentons
- Comedian Doug Benson
- Nic Easley, CEO of 3C Consulting and CEO & Managing Director of Multiverse Capital
- Hip hop legend DJ Muggs
- Lorenza Romanese, Managing Director at the European Industrial Hemp Association
- Legendary cannabis activist and entrepreneur Debby Goldsberry
- John W. Conroy QC of Conroy & Company
- Leading cannabis industry investment expert Alan Brochstein
- Graham Dallas, Head of Business Development for TMX Group
- Simón Pablo Espinosa, CEO of En Volá
The ICBC Virtual Global Cannabis Symposium will cover a range of topics, including international cannabis policy updates, industry trends, emerging industry opportunities, and much more.
Early bird pricing ends June 3rd, and prospective attendees are encouraged to take advantage of the discounted rate before early bird pricing expires. No other virtual cannabis event has featured as many leading experts and celebrity personalities, and you do not want to miss the ICBC Virtual Global Cannabis Symposium. Get your tickets today!