Mastering The Challenge Of European Cannabis Market Saturation And Oversupply
Different nations across Europe allow for the cultivation, manufacturing, and processing of medical cannabis. Few of the facilities are truly EU-GMP compliant and able to deliver what was promised. Europe’s markets are competing and not collaborating. Few real sales markets other than Germany are established. Some countries like the Czech Republic, France, or Poland show tendencies with a rising number of prescriptions and new regulations for patient access. The German market itself is oversaturated and has many regulatory hurdles to consider. All in all, investors should understand the complexity of market dynamics, especially in regard to timeline and planning of such complex ventures. Below is an embedded video of a panel discussion about this topic that was recently held at the International Cannabis Business Conference’s Global Investment Forum in Berlin. Panelists include:
- Lisa Haag – Founder, MJ_Universe (moderator)
- David Engel – CEO/President, Full Moon Real Estate Investments And Ondara Directorship SLU
- Dr. rer. nat. Adrian Fischer – Co-Founder and Managing Director, DEMECAN
- Vera Broder – CEO, MHI Cultivo Medicinal SA.
- Alexander Rieg – Founder, AR Pharma Consulting
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin in 2024, as well as at our upcoming science and technology event in Slovenia this September!